Head of School Search Information
Read the Head of School position description.
In January 2017, Head of School Lee Drolet announced that she would be leaving due to a serious family medical issue. The PKS community has rallied around Lee, and while we regret losing her leadership, as a community we fully support her decision.
With this announcement the Presidio Knolls School Board of Trustees has initiated a Head of School (HOS) search. The Board of Trustees has retained Carney Sandoe & Associates, one of the nation’s most experienced independent school executive search firms, to assist with the process.
Presidio Knolls School is a progressive Mandarin immersion school. We look forward to selecting a HOS who will lead our community in our ongoing mission to inspire and empower creative, confident, and engaged global citizens.
Here is a high-level overview of the process:
- Board forms Search Committee (complete)
- Search firm visits campus to meet with PKS community members (teachers, staff, families) (complete)
- Search Committee selects and interviews candidates
- Finalists visit PKS to tour campus and classrooms and meet members of the community
- Community feedback solicited on each candidate
- Search Committee recommends top candidate to Board; Board votes on the recommendation
Members of the Search Committee:
- Anu Menon (chair)
- Katie Biber
- Rachel Bordoli
- Ranee Lan
- Laura Nadler
Bios can be found on the PKS Board Page.
Last updated February 23, 2017. Please refer back to this page for updates on process and progress, or contact email@example.com with questions or comments.